Barclays Work Placement Programme for Spouses and Partners in Glasgow
An ‘Insight into Financial Service Operations’ programme hosted by BarclaysAFTER (Armed Forces Transition Employment Resettlement) takes place in Glasgow this October.
This one week (22nd to 26th) work placement will give Naval Service spouses and partners valuable insight into the Financial Services sector. Successful candidates will:
- Discover how a financial institution operates;
- Have the opportunity to network with individuals across the businesses and functional areas;
- Develop tangible career skills, including CV enhancement and interview techniques.
There will also be a rotation between key businesses and functional area. This is aim to cover:
- Introduction to Barclays;
- Interview and CV skills;
- Human resources/ Learning & Development;
- Change and Lean;
- Compliance and Risk; and more.
There is also an additional day available for you to deep dive into a department of your choice to explore the sector. This placement is set for entry-level to middle management level candidates.