CarillionAmey Housing Portal
CarillionAmey (CA) will be launching their new Intranet based SFA application system for Service Family Accommodation (SFA) in the UK at 08:30 on Monday 6 March 2017 as part of their new online ‘housing portal’.
What happens next?
- CA need to transfer existing SFA applications and occupancy records over to the new housing portal. While they transfer these, the e1132 system will be unavailable.
- The applications system will be unavailable from 17:00 on Wednesday 1 March 2017 – 08:30 on Monday 6 March 2017. During this time, the CA Occupancy Services phone line will also be closed.
- If you have an urgent query relating to an existing application for SFA, or your current SFA property, please contact the Occupancy Services team before lines close on 1 March at 15:00. Contact the Occupancy Services team on 0800 707 6000.
- The CarillionAmey 24-hour repairs and maintenance Helpdesk will remain open as usual throughout.
- The DIO SD Accommodation Loss of Entitlement (LOE) team phone line will also be suspended between 16:00 on Wednesday 1 March to 09:00 on Monday 6 March.
Registering for the new portal
- Week commencing 20 February, all Service personnel with SFA applications already in progress will receive an email from CarillionAmey containing clear instructions about how to register for the new housing portal.
- To register, those with existing SFA applications will simply be asked to change their password. Their username will remain the same.
- In the near future, customers will also be able to use the new portal to log repair and maintenance jobs online. CA will release further information about how this will work in due course.
For further information about the housing portal, please email CA: email@example.com.