Family Resource Project Continues to Support Resilience
Whether it is ‘weekending’ or deployment, we understand that Royal Navy and Royal Marines families spend a considerable amount of time away from each other.
For the past 2 years, the Naval Families Federation (NFF) has been providing serving personnel and their families with book resources to help them during periods of separation and deployment.
Thanks to your positive feedback and ongoing demand, the Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity (RNRMC) has kindly agreed to fund a continuation of the project, which has been further enhanced with additional resources relevant to the current Covid-19 lockdown.
The project includes resources to assist with times of parental absence, relationships, parenting, anxiety, bereavement and more.
Guidelines for provision of books/ resources
- A maximum of one book for each child/ family member of currently serving Royal Navy/ Royal Marines personnel.
- You will be asked to provide your (or your serving person’s) Service number for eligibility purposes.
- While every effort will be made to process orders quickly, this project is not supported by any additional staffing resource, so please be patient with us.
- Provision of particular titles is subject to availability.
- Please note that during the current COVID – 19 situation there may be a slight delay.