Forces Additional Needs- Spring Event
SSAFA are running a Forces Additional Needs and Disability Forum On Thursday 16th March, 10:00am for 10.30am at The Connaught Centre, 1-3 Alanbrooke Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 2NX.
This is a free event for tri-Service family members who have a child or adult dependent with an additional need and/or disability or have an additional need and/or disability themselves.
The event will include:
– Welcome from the FANDF, meet and greet from group members
– Young carers in Armed Forces Families talk
– Opportunities to meet other families in similar situations
– A chance to gather useful information from our stall holders
– A talk on SEN home to school and college transport
The event is open for all families to attend, refreshments and lunch will be provided and SSAFA can cover travel costs. Our Regional Liaison Officer for the South East of England, Nicola Thompson, will be at the event and would be delighted to see you there.
For further questions and to apply to attend the event please contact:
C: 0207 463 9315
*application deadline is 1st March 2017*.