*CLOSED*Join Our Team – Families Engagement Assistant (South West England)
Vacancy for a part-time, one-year fixed term position, based in Plymouth, 24 hours per week.
Salary £24,000 per annum pro rata.
*APPLICATIONS CLOSED – thank you for your interest*
Here’s who we are:
The Naval Families Federation exists to speak up for Royal Navy and Royal Marines families. We champion families and advocate on their behalf to the relevant authorities. We represent their views and experiences to those who make the policies and decisions that affect them. We meet regularly with the Royal Navy’s Chain of Command, Government Ministers, Other Government Departments, and other key stakeholders. We also support appropriate and relevant research.
Here’s who we are looking for:
A self-starting team player who is happy to work from home but willing to travel across the West Country. Applicants will have current knowledge and experience of the modern Royal Navy/Royal Marines lifestyle, understanding the demands of being part of this community. They will have the ability to develop effective relationships to gain trust and build rapport with serving family members.
The successful candidate will report to the Families Engagement Officer & Immigration Adviser who is also based in the West Country, and the role will extend into developing a more in-depth knowledge base as a policy lead for Overseas Assignments.
This is a key role within a small organisation where everyone’s contribution makes a difference, so the ideal candidate will feel comfortable working as a team member and agile enough to manage several work-stands simultaneously. If you fit the description and have a tenacious approach, we would love you to put your application forward.
- Click here to download the application form.
- Click here to download the terms of reference.
- Applicants are welcome to have an informal chat about the role with the Director of Operations on telephone number 023 9265 4374. If you wish to speak directly with the Families Engagement Officer, Pete Hawley, he will be available on 07884887037 from Thursday 15th July.
- Send completed application forms to email@example.com or by post to: Building 25, HMS EXCELLENT, Portsmouth PO2 8ER
- Applications close at midday on Wednesday 21st July 2021.
- Interviews for the vacancy will be held at the China Fleet Club on Thursday 29th July 2021.
Naval Families Federation
CEO: Anna Wright