Mobile Discounts for Armed Forces
O2 are offering a discount for Service personnel and up to 5 members of their family on their mobile phone contracts.
You can apply for two discounts at any one time, one on the Airtime Plan of a qualifying O2 Refresh phone contract, and one on an Airtime Plan of a qualifying O2 Refresh tablet or mobile broadband contract:
• 25% off Airtime Plans with 3GB data and above,
• 15% off Airtime Plans below 3GB.
To register you will need to a give a five character O2 Open company code, which for the Royal Navy and Royal Marines is NAV01.
For more details, please click here.
Vodafone are offering up to 30% off on plans for Service personnel and a maximum of 6 discounts that they can choose to share with their family and friends. There is also an offer to save up to 20% off monthly price plans.
How to get the offer:
1. Buy an eligible Pay monthly plan or upgrade your existing one in a Vodafone store,
2. Apply for your discount by presenting your MOD ID or your DDS membership card.
Your application for discount must be made within 30 days of purchase to be eligible.
Whether you’re a new customer or an existing customer eligible to upgrade, you can make the most of their offers:
- 15% off Pay monthly bundles when you buy a device
- 15% off any Pay monthly phone, iPad or tablet bundle – including Vodafone Outlet offers,*
- 30% off SIM only bundles
- 30% off any Pay monthly SIM only bundles* The Vodafone Advantage discount can’t be used with any other promotional discount.
Please note that there is a £10 membership fee which applies to each connection.
You can also save 10% on accessories in store when you sign up to this scheme.
To find out more, please click here.