There are several travel offers available for Serving personnel and their families. Whether you are travelling home, or planning a mini break, the following discounts may help reduce the cost:
- Members of the Armed Forces can book their travel with a 60% discount with a MOD90 ID card or a Defence Privilege Card.
- Spouses and partners of the Serving person and other members of Defence Discount Service can claim a 30% discount off with a Defence Privilege Card.
For more information on your eligibility and T&C, please visit here.
- You can save up to 12% off.
This discount will expire on 5th September 2019. Please log onto your account on Discount Defence Service for more information.
- 10% off all return flights
This discount will expire on 30th April 2020. Please log onto your account on Discount Defence Service for more information.
- You can save up to 20% off your UK car hire.
- Up to 35% discount for bookings made before 29th July 2018 and pick up before 30th September 2018 during their Summer Sale.
For more information and their T&C, please visit here.
Forces Car Hire
- This site offers cheap car rentals around the world for members of the Armed Forces.
Please visit this site for quotes, bookings, and T&C.
Forces Travel Ferries
- You could claim up to 15% off your travel with some of UK’s biggest ferry operators.
Please visit this site to plan your journey and claim your discount.
HM Forces Railcard
- For £21 per year, you can save 1/3 on most rail fares throughout Great Britain within 12 months. This card is available to members of the Regular Forces and their spouse/ civil partner.
You can read about this discount here. Please contact your local UPO to apply for yours.
- You can save up to 5% off.
This discount is for Defence Privilege Card holders. Read about their T&C here.
There is so much more available to the Armed Forces community and their family members. You can find out more about other discount services here to explore your options, and you can read about other holiday offers here.