Relocation, Resettlement & Travel Links

GOV.UK – General Advice from the Government on Housing and Community.

Haig Homes – Housing Assistance for ex -Service People.

Welfare Information Support – An office which can provide you with details about your new local area.

Joint Service Housing Advice Office (JSHAO) – Civilian housing advice for Service Persons and ex -Service Personnel.

Short Term Accommodation – Visit this part of our website for details of the temporary accommodation options for Service personnel and families.

SSAFA (Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association) – Offer advice on the financial, practical and emotional issues that concern Serving and ex -Service Personnel and their dependants.

SPACES (Single Persons Accommodation Centre for the ex -Services) – is designed to help single ex-regulars find appropriate accommodation when they leave the services.

The Royal Naval Benevolent Trust – Offer grants to Royal Navy and Royal Marine personnel, ex- Serving personnel and their dependants, to  assist in a wide variety of circumstances such as help towards living expenses, house repairs, disability aids and job training etc.

Royal Navy Website – The Community pages on the Royal Navy Community website contain comprehensive information on a variety of topics, including relocation, resettlement and travel. There are specific pages for those posted overseas here.