Service Family Accommodation (SFA)
Service Family Accommodation (SFA) is accommodation provided by the Ministry of Defence (MOD) for Service and entitled civilian personnel with dependent families. Explore the range of topics associated with SFA below.
Pinnacle Home Services
The Pinnacle Home Services Team is the primary point of contact for Serving personnel and families for housing and the allocation of SFA and they are responsible for managing the application process as well as:
- Acknowledging receipt of the e1132 and allocate SFA in accordance with the applicant’s entitlement and availability within 15 working days.
- Manage the provision of Non-Availability Certificates (NAC) in cases where Substitute SFA (SSFA) needs to be sourced and allocated.
- Consider and action requests for retention of service family accommodation.
- Deal with enquiries from prospective occupants on any aspect of the allocation process.
Enquiries relating to moving home, applications and allocations can be made by calling Pinnacle Homes Services Team at the National Service Centre (NSC) and selecting Option 2. They’re available from 08:30- 15:00 Monday to Friday:
- UK: 0800 031 8628
- Overseas: +44 (0) 161 605 3529
- Full list of contact details can be found on their website.
*If the NSC call you, the number will show as 0161 605 3578.