It wasn’t much of a summer, but the NFF team did our best to Brighten Your Day with a little something to amuse or entertain you.
Now, as 2020 draws to a welcome close and we keep our fingers crossed for 2021, we’ve revamped our shopping list in order to offer you a warm, welcoming Winter Glow.
Winter Glow is essentially Brighten Your Day in a scarf and gloves – the Annington Trust generously agreed, once again, to support Royal Navy and Royal Marines families (Regular and Reserves) with resources to support resilience, enhance coping strategies and bring a bit of cheer in difficult times, this time tailored to colder weather and longer nights.
As with the Brighten Your Day project, Winter Glow aims to provide Royal Navy and Royal Marines families (Regular and Reserves) with resources to support resilience, enhance coping strategies and bring a bit of cheer in difficult times.
It is designed to support those families experiencing periods of separation or those impacted by covid-19.
- This project is for currently serving Royal Navy and Royal Marines families (Regular & Reserve) who have been impacted by COVID-19.
- You will need to provide us with your serving loved one’s Service number for eligibility purposes.
- The provision of resources is limited to one item per Service number. The provision of resources is subject to funding and availability. Should your item be unavailable, a suitable alternative will be sourced where possible.
- If you received resources from Brighten Your Day, you are still eligible to apply to Winter Glow.
* Do get in touch with the project team at email@example.com should you have any questions about your existing order.